Home > Marketing >
Content Marketing: Think Like a Publisher
Today's best-practice marketer's guide to planning and creating digital content that informs, entertains, engages, teaches, and sells! With tips on:
- What content marketing is and why it is important
- How to not only buy media, but to create it as a marketer
- Strategies that use words, images, audio and video to engage and improve conversation
- Analyzing and measuring content needs- how to tell if it is working
- And more!
All major credit cards and PayPal accepted.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Your order is risk-free.
If you are not completely delighted with the title(s) you purchased,
notify us within 30 days for a complete credit or refund, no questions asked.
If you have a website, a blog, or even a Facebook or Twitter presence, you are a publisher. Think like one: build a digital content strategy that embraces words, images and multimedia to systematically enhance consumer engagement and conversion rates.
In Content Marketing, world-renowned digital content expert Rebecca Lieb offers all the detailed, actionable guidance you'll need. Lieb guides you through planning what you'll say online, how and where you'll say it, how often you'll communicate, and how you'll measure your effectiveness. She offers practical guidance for "listening" to conversations about your brand, products, and services, responding more effectively, and effectively informing those conversations.
You'll learn how to use your digital content strategy to shape marketing, branding, PR, SEO, customer and media relations, blog content, social media initiatives, and of course, your website. Lieb drills down to offer detailed, actionable advice for issues such as choosing distribution channels making sure you don't run out of things to say making your content "findable" promoting two-way dialogue. Using her techniques, you can market far more effectively and personally build loyalty as you inform and entertain customers and reduce or even eliminate advertising costs. Think about it: why buy media when, today, you are the media?
Table Of Contents
1. What's Content Marketing, Anyway?
2. Why Is Content Important Now?
3. You're a Publisher: Think Like One
4. Finding Your Voice
5. Do You Need a Celebrity, Spokes-Character or Mascot?
6. What Kind of Content Are You?
7. Overview of Content Channels
8. Getting Tactical: Content Nuts and Bolts
9. Content and SEO
10. Content and PR
11. Content and Advertising
12. Content and Offline Stuff
13. Content and Customer Service
14. Content and Reputation Management
15. Content and Information Architecture
16. Content Distribution and Dissemination
17. User-Generated Content
18. Content Curation
19. Whose Job Is Content?
20. Content Audit
21. How to Analyze Content Needs
22. The Content Workflow
23. It's Never Over - Post-Publication
24. Reuse, Updating, Translation, Migration to Other Platforms
25. Listening and Responding
26. ReMake/ReModel: Repurposing Content
27. Yes, But is it Working? Content Metrics
About the Author
Rebecca Lieb (NY, NY) is a globally recognized expert on digital marketing, publishing, and media, and content strategy. She founded and led Econsultancy's US operations, was VP and editor-in-chief of The ClickZ Network for over seven years, and ran Search Engine Watch. She has held executive positions at strategic e-services consultancies including Siegel+Gale; and at global media companies including Universal Television ans Networks Group and Bertelsmann's RTL Television. She has written on media for The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal, and authored "The Truth About Search Engine Optimization", an Amazon.com best-seller.