Where Trish Witkowski's first book, Design Great Mail, addressed the strategic side of mail, Book 2 addresses the practical side of direct mail
production—all of the critical decisions that affect the deliverability and
cost of sending mail.
She'll cover critical guidelines, proper size selection,
format options and requirements, postal optimization, and much more. Her extensive background in mail
formats shines through in this publication—readers will be inspired with an
assortment of creative and mail-friendly format options, tips and tricks.
There's a valuable direct mail quick reference section, too!
- Understand the most critical guidelines for mail
- Learn about the most common and costly mail mistakes and how to avoid them
- Get quick and easy access to guidelines for folded self-mailers, tabs, glue,
envelopes reply mail and other essential categories
- Learn expert techniques for getting the best postage rates on your mailings
- Realize the unending creative possibilities within the USPS format and
About the Author
Trish is an award-winning designer with extensive experience in marketing and collateral design, POP, packaging and direct mail. She holds a bachelor of fine arts degree in graphic design and a master of science degree in Graphic Arts Publishing from Rochester Institute of Technology’s School of Printing Management and Sciences (now the School of Print Media). She held the position of creative director for a Baltimore-based agency for six years, and has taught design and desktop publishing at the college level. Trish has a specialized expertise in the area of folding and finishing and is the creator of the FOLDRite™ brochure folding system.