Are you ready to write your most effective fundraising message ever? One that touches donors’ hearts, connects with their passions, and inspires them to give?
Here’s the book to help you do it.
Jeff Brooks, author of The Fundraiser’s Guide to Irresistible Communications and one of America’s top fundraising writers, pulls back the curtain on the counterintuitive world of fundraising to reveal:
- The sentence top writers always use to start every project.
- The easy revision that will impressively improve your writing nearly every time.
- The tested truth about making donors feel guilty.
- How the pros tell powerful stories even when they can’t find the right story.
- The secret of the lady on the monitor and how she powered a writer’s career.
And for the first time, a proven template for a sure-fire, never-fail fundraising letter.
Whether you’ve just been handed your first writing assignment or you’re a seasoned pro, whether you want it for yourself or need to show someone else how the veterans write fundraising, How to Turn Your Words Into Money is a guide you’ll keep on your desk and return to again and again.