The most dangerous move in business is the failure to make a move.
Challenging the idea that there’s a standard method, message, or road to success, global business celebrity and prime-time Bloomberg Television host, Jeffrey Hayzlett dares business owners to think big, act bigger, and be relentless.
Hayzlett inspires entrepreneurs to own who they are, define where they want to go, and fearlessly do what it takes to get there—caring less about conventional wisdom, breaking self-imposed limitations, and steamrolling obstacles on their way to becoming the biggest, boldest versions of themselves.
Imparting hard-earned lessons from his own business backstories, including his time as CMO of Kodak, and sharing examples of leaders featured on “The C-Suite with Jeffrey Hayzlett”, Hayzlett shares 10 core lessons business owners need to tie visions to actions, get ahead of the competition, and achieve dreams.
Interviews, insights and advice feature high-level business executives including LeVar Burton of Reading Rainbow, Gene Simmons of KISS, Daymond John of FUBU, and businesses such as Barefoot Wine, Lululemon, Cadillac, and Dunkin’ Donuts.
Hayzlett covers how to:
- Own your story and become a bigger, bolder version of you
- Lead by example and empower your team to focus on what matters, where things are going, and what you want to build
- Focus on the right business that makes the most revenue
- Achieve the next big thing by being a little pigheaded and irrational
- Steamroll obstacles and use the competition to get ahead
- Keep your brand, business, products, and people standing out from the rest
See more about the book here.
About the Author
Jeffrey Hayzlett is a global business celebrity and speaker, author, contributing editor and host of C-Suite with Jeffrey Hayzlett on Bloomberg Television. He is the CEO of The Hayzlett Group, an international strategic business consulting company focused on leading change and developing high growth companies.